For the processing of your personal data on the website alfredbasha.com (the Website). Every site user (User) may browse and explore the Website without registering or disclosing his/her identity or supplying personal data. It is also possible to register and supply one?s personal data to alfredbasha.com (for example, name, address and email address may be supplied) in order to learn about the products and services offered by alfredbasha.com or its promotional and business initiatives. We does not collect or use the personal data of minors below the age of 18.
INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data supplied by Users may be collected or processed by alfredbasha.com for marketing purposes, subject to the express consent of the User (to present the products and services offered by alfredbasha.com or the promotional and business initiatives of the latter, for example, to send the catalogue of the Alfred Basha collection. Provision of the data is optional. However, refusing to provide the personal data may result in alfredbasha.com not being able to supply news and communications about its products and the services offered or its promotional and business initiatives.
Personal data is treated by computer and on paper, preserving its integrity and confidentiality. alfredbasha.com protects, controls and manages the personal data with appropriate safety measures and processes, regarding, also, the know-how acquired based on technical progress, so as to reduce to a minimum any risk of destruction, loss, unauthorized access or processing or processing not compliant with the aims of the collection.
Alfred Basha, with its registered office in Italy, Fiesso D'Artico 30032, Venice, Via Della Pace 7, is the data controller. The data may also be made known to employees, consultants, alfredbasha.com service suppliers and companies in the same group, as duly appointed and responsible persons. The personal data may be transferred abroad, also to non-EU countries, but shall not be disseminated in any way.
A complete list of the responsible persons can be requested from the data controller, by writing to the address given above or to the following email address: email@example.com. In compliance with the Privacy Code (Italian Legislative decree 196/03), a User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his/her personal data and its disclosure in an intelligible format. He/she also has the right to ask for the origin of the personal data; the aims and methods of the processing; the logic applied to the processing; the identifying details of the data controller and the staff employed by the latter to process the personal data. The User also has the right to ask for the update, correction or supplementation of his/her personal data, the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of the personal data processed in violation of the Privacy Code, including personal data not required for achieving the purpose for which the data was collected or processed; declaration that the operations detailed in the preceding points in this paragraph (also with reference to the content) have been brought to the knowledge of the parties to whom the data was disclosed. In addition, the User has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, all or part of the processing of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, for the sending out of advertising material or commercial communications or for any type of direct sale or market research.
The rights mentioned above may be exercised by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data are processed, even through the use of automated tools, for the time strictly necessary to archieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal data are processed also with automated tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been gathered. Specific safety measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of data, the illegal or wrong use of them and any unauthorized access. Alfred Basha, took all minimum security measures provided by the law and inspiring to the main international standards it took further security measures in order to minimize the risk concerning secrezy, availability and integrity of the personal data gathered and processed.
We will stop active processing of your data within 12 months from the last use of the service or the closure of your account, unless there are legal obligations ( e.g. sales invoices ) that require us to keep your data for a longer period. As regards promotional activities targeted at you (which you may ask us to stop at any time), we will keep your data for a maximum of 24 months from the date you registered with the service.
QUESTIONS, CLAIMS SUGGESTIONS AND EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
All those who are interested in obtaining more information, providing suggestions or sending claims or concerning the personal data protection policy or the way our company processes the personal data, as well as to assert the rights foreseen by the legislation concerning the protection of personal data, can make it in writing by e-mail to email@example.com
Pursuant to Provision no. 229http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, https://alfredbasha.com/ provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user's actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user's surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by https://alfredbasha.com/ or also by different sites (the so-called third party cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
TYPES OF COOKIES AND RELEVANT FUNCTIONS
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions: -Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make https://alfredbasha.com/ work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site; Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of https://alfredbasha.com/ or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of https://alfredbasha.com/ and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp).
Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
- Function cookies, which allow you to surf https://alfredbasha.com/ at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won't have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Cookies of third parties, used by partners of https://alfredbasha.com/, in order to display advertising banners of https://alfredbasha.com/ when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on https://alfredbasha.com/. While you browse on https://alfredbasha.com/, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on https://alfredbasha.com/;
- Profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
- Google AD: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
- Androll: https://www.adroll.com/about/privacy?
- Criteo: http://www.criteo.com/privacy/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/?
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy?
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/?
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function. The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
HOW TO MODIFY COOKIE SETTINGS
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use). Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
- IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255?viewlocale=en_U
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from https://alfredbasha.com/ – www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table. We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.
We use a third part provider, Mailchimp, to send newsletters. We also gather statistics around the opening or emails, link clicks, etc., to help us monitor and improve our newsletter service.