Art lover, about six years ago he started as an autodidact in the field of illustration and immediately found an exceptional appeal on the web, where he is known internationally: his works are shared by thousands of people on social networks and published on prestigious online blogs like Fubiz, Picame, My Modern Met e Abduzzedo.
The Instagram team choose him for an interview among the most creative emerging artists on the international scene, increasing the following of his community of art lovers from all nations.
The art of Alfred Basha is loved by the public for its expressive power, he loves to draw on paper, chosen for its material appearance, which lends itself well to the decisive mark of the ink. His poetry is characterized by a nature in continuous metamorphosis that leads us to the discovery of our inner self and the presence of wild animals that fascinate the artist as free and wild creatures that he loves to represent in their habitat to express the primordial and intrinsic strength.
- Interview with Instagram
- Picame: "Alfred Basha, lo spirito selvaggio della natura"
- Abduzzedo: "Exquisite Drawings by Alfred Basha"
- Bored panda: "Nature Was My Kindergarten"
- Fubiz: "Thin Ink Illustrations by Alfred Basha"
- Demilked: "Trees Grow Into Majestic Animals"
- Colossal: "New Pen & Ink Depictions of Trees Sprouting into Animals"
- My modern met: "Intricate Pen Drawings Interweave Elements of the Natural World"
- Art people
- Trending all day: "Instagram Artist Spotlight: Alfred Basha"
- Design + Magazine: "Black ink illustrations by Alfred Basha"
- Cultura Inquieta: "Naturaleza pintada a mano: las ilustraciones de Alfred Basha"
- Langweiledich: "Verbaumte Tiere und vertierte B?ume Zeichnungen: Alfred Basha"
- Design you trust: "Pen & Ink Depictions Of Trees Sprouting Into Animals"
- Stupid dope: "Beautifully Busy! Intricate Pen Drawings By Alfred Basha"
- Interview with Idn magazine
- Creapills: "Il cre des illustrations surprenantes qui mixent nature et animaux"
2017 Ottocento, Bassano del Grappa (Italy)
2015 Filamenti, Treviso (Italy)
2016 Future Vintage Festival, Padua (Italy)
2019 Wopart, Lugano (Switzerland)