“Roots” art print
Prints are hand signed and numbered by Alfred Basha in a limited edition of 150 and come with a certificate of authenticity.
- A3 29.7 x 42 cm // 11.7 x 16.5 in?- Edition Size 150
- Artist Proofs – 29.7 x 42 cm // 11.7 x 16.5 in?- Edition size 15
- A2 42 x 59.4 cm // 16.5 x 23 in?? Edition Size 100
- Giclée print on Hahnem?hle Photo Rag 308 gsm paper
- Hand signed in bottom right corner by Alfred Basha
- Numbered in bottom left corner in edition of 150
- Certificate of Authenticity is 8.27 ? 11.69 inches on Hahnem?hle Rice Paper 100 gsm
- The Art Print will shipped flat
- Notification when dispatch
Traditionally, when a Limited Edition Print was being printed, the artist would review the prints as the printing process started. The artist would work on the proofs as they came off the printing press and correct colour and quality issues. Once the artist was satisfied that the print reflected his original piece of artwork, the Limited Edition Prints would be printed.
The first few prints that the artist was completely happy with were known as Artist’s Proofs. These prints would be kept, but would not be included in the final Limited Edition print run. These prints would be signed by the Artist, marked as Artist’s Proof or A/P and would, at some point, be made available to buy or given as a gift by the artist.
These Artist’s Proofs are held separately to the Limited Edition Print run and are made available for sale out with the Limited Edition Print run.